- Links to other websites
- Data we collect
When you sign up to our website, you provide us with data such as name, surname, username, and email address.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, you directly provide us with data, such as your first name, last name, and email address.
We collect your IP address when you comment on the content on our website and also during signing up.
- How do we use the data we collect?
We use the data you directly provide to us to send you newsletters, to create and maintain your user account. The legal basis of this use is your approval, establishment, and execution of a contract.
Your IP address is collected and stored in order to fulfil our legal obligation arising from the Law on Regulation on the Internet Publications and Combating Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications no 5651.
- How long do we keep your data?
When you become a member, we store the data you directly share in our systems as long as your membership to our website continues.
When you subscribe to our newsletter, the data you directly share is stored in our systems until you unsubscribe.
Your IP address is stored in our systems for 1 year.
- Sharing your data
We do not share your data with third parties other than to respond to binding requests from the authorities and courts in order to fulfil our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files placed on your browser by websites to recognize your preferences and actions.
We only use user interface enhancement cookies for your language preferences.
You can manage cookies from your browser settings.
- Age restriction
Our website is intended to be available to people aged 18 and over and you should not use our website if you are not at least 18 years old. If we become aware that we process personal data of those under 18 years of age, we will delete these personal data immediately.
- Your rights related to your personal data
You may exercise your rights detailed below by sending an e-mail to hello(@)dijimig.com.
- The right to learn whether your personal data is processed
- Right to request information and copies of your personal data if processed
- the right to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose or not,
- the right to know the third persons at home and abroad to whom the personal data are transferred,
- The right to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or inaccurate processing
- The right to request the deletion or destruction of personal data
- The right to request that personal data be corrected, deleted, or destroyed by third parties to whom personal data is transferred
- the right to object any detrimental result arising due to exclusive analysis of processed data with automated systems
- The right to request indemnity if he/she incurs any damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
- The right to request the termination of the processing whole or part of your personal data
- The right to request a copy of your processed personal data in electronic format and to request the transfer of such data to another person
- The right to appeal the process of your personal data at any time
- Contact us
Post address: 201i 5300 Lakeside Cheadle Royal Business Park United Kingdom SK8 3GP
We use so-called ‘affiliate marketer links’. If you register with a provider via one of our links, we will receive a commission. This is intended to cover the running costs of our website and to fulfil our purpose of providing free contents to worldwide users.
- 1. Dijimig has adopted to respect the intellectual and industrial rights and personal rights of the public, business partners and third parties, as well as respecting the law and the law. Dijimig, in terms of the content created by its members and users, is the “host provider” defined in the Law No. 5651 on the “Regulation of Broadcasts on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications”; it serves as a “content provider” for the content it produces.
- 2. Dijimig has no obligation to check whether the content created by its users and members is unlawful. Dijimig has adopted the “WARNING and REMOVE” method for illegal content and content that is thought to violate the rights of third parties.
- 3. Natural and legal persons, neighbouring or related right holders or professional associations who claim that some content in Dijimig violates personal rights, intellectual and industrial rights,
- a. URL address of the infringing content and the subject of the infringing content,
- b. If it is a real person, a document showing its identity, if it is a legal person, a chamber registration document, if it is a professional association, a letter of request with the signature of the authorised person,
- c. Power of attorney if power of attorney is used,
- d. A document showing that he/she has a right in claims regarding intellectual and industrial rights,
- e. Full name / title and open contact addresses
Provided that they submit, they can make a notification to Dijimig’s info(at)dijimig.com address. Requests and complaints reaching this electronic communication address will be examined by the legal service, if deemed necessary, the infringing content will be removed from the Dijimig system as soon as possible and the addressee will be informed.
- It is not mandatory to sign up for using and visiting Dijimig. However, for enjoying certain special contents, products and services, you need to sign up to Dijimig.
- For signing up to Dijimig, it will be sufficient to click on the “Sign Up” link and fill in your name, surname, address, password and other information that may be required or to register to the system with your Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account.
- You may sign up to Dijimig using one of your Google, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn accounts. You hereby allow Dijimig to access information such as name, surname, e-mail address and work experiences in the account that you sign up with.
- You may cancel your Dijimig membership at any time. You cannot re-activate your membership account after you cancel membership.
- You hereby accept that Dijimig is entitled to cancel, temporarily or permanently suspend your membership and to delete the information inside your membership account.
- You are responsible for the safety of the information recorded in your membership account and your account password. You are responsible for all ill-intentioned uses including unauthorised access to your account password by third persons and unlawful content sharing and comments to the contents in Dijimig by third persons.
- All contents including photographs, description, method, code, software, operation, design, logo, image, text and Dijimig, and brands and the https://dijimig.com domain, sub domains and all intellectual and industrial property rights related to all pages belong to Dijimig Ltd. that Dijimig belongs to (“us”, “we”, “our”) or the licences related to the use thereof were taken from the owners of the rights in accordance with the law. Therefore; the said contents cannot be used, published, processed, reproduced, distributed, benefitted through representation, publicised using devices for transmitting sign, audio and/or images without taking our written consent. Otherwise, we reserve the right to commence all legal and penal processes and make any claims.
- While we show great effort in order to prevent Dijimig from containing any viruses and other harmful content and we shall have no responsible from any damage to your devices or software and any other damage you may incur in the event that you face technical issues or your devices being exposed to viruses or you incur any damage for any other reason. We suggest that you take the necessary precautions in order not to incur these damages.
- We shall have no responsibility in the event of any data loss with no regards to the cause thereof. It is your responsibility to reenter the lost data. Therefore; we suggest that you take your own precautions in order to protect your data.
- We may change, temporarily or permanently terminate Dijimig, product and service structure in Dijimig at any time without notifying you in advance.
- We give importance to the continuity of the publication of the content, service, opportunity and other elements in Dijimig. However, we do not guarantee that the publication and / or the services provided through Dijimig will be uninterrupted.
- If you wish to be notified about what’s new, campaigns and advertising and announcements on other matters in Dijimig, you may subscribe to or unsubscribe from the email newsletters from “Setting” tab by accessing your Dijimig membership account.
- We will show maximum diligence regarding safekeeping your data. However, we shall have no responsibility in the event that the system in which your data is maintained is unauthorised, that your information is acquired, changed or deleted by disrupting or changing the system operation.
- We collect the email address, name and surname, company information and similar data that you directly share while using Dijimig and maintain them for a period necessary to provide services and products. We maintain your IP address, visited pages and similar log information and similar data automatically as anonymous while you use Dijimig. From the data that we collect automatically, we maintain your IP address as long as the legal duration and other data as long as necessary for our services.
- By sending email to info(at)dijimig.com, you are entitled to the following with regards to your personal data; a) to learn whether your personal data is processed, b) to request information regarding the personal data if they are processed, c) the purpose of processing personal data and whether these are used in accordance with the purpose, d) request the correction of personal data should they be processed inaccurately or incompletely, e) request that your personal data are deleted or destroyed under the terms foreseen in LPPD art. 7, f) request being notified about the transactions conducted under sub-paragraphs (d) and (e), about the third persons to whom the personal data is transferred, g) object to a detrimental outcomes by analysis of the processed data exclusively by automated systems, h) request compensation of the damage should he/she incur any due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- We are obligated to share your personal information with competent authorities should a duly issued request be received from these authorities under the applicable legislation.
Last updated on: 01.08.2021
Address: 201i 5300 Lakeside Cheadle Royal Business Park United Kingdom SK8 3GP
Copyright and Attribution Terms
As Dijimig, we are in favour of accessibility and freedom of information. That’s why we’ve always handled standard intellectual property rights more flexibly. If you comply with the rules below, you can publish the content published on the address on another site.
- Relevant news or content must be copied completely and must not be modified.
- At the bottom of the article, a direct link to the original article should be provided (Active link) or you can use the Dijimig citation stamp below.
- It is accepted that all rights of any content submitted by the member to be published on Dijimig belong to the member or that the member has the right to use it within the framework of the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works. In terms of content that you do not have the right to broadcast, you must provide content in accordance with the procedure in the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works and with reference to it, otherwise you may have to indemnify all the damage that Dijimig may suffer.
- The Member irrevocably transfers the copyrights of the content to Dijimig regarding all kinds of content submitted for publication on Dijimig, and grants a full licence, valid all over the world, without geographical limitation, indefinitely and free of charge. This licence includes the rights to broadcast, reproduce and process by any means, including the means for the transmission of signs, sound and/or images, including reproduction, radio-television, satellite and cable broadcasting organisations, or by means of wire or wireless broadcasting organisations, including digital transmission. including but not limited to all financial rights.
- Dijimig uses Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs licence at its address.
6. You can always contact us about your questions and comments regarding these Copyright and Attribution Terms by writing to hello(@)dijimig.com.